Well between grandparent's and great-grandparent's the kids made out like banshees this year!! Just look at the sea of presents...we are truly blessed to have such loving family, especially during our time of need.
ON A SIDE NOTE: what about this saying..."making out like a banshee." The definition of the word banshee is a female spirit that would wail under a window sill of a house where someone was going to die. That being the case, I am really confused where the expression came from. Food for thought...
This year one of the big hits was the kids' robes. Each of them expressed to me that everyone in the world has them except for them, isn't that always the arguement. So, since we were in cost saving mode this year I underwent the daunting task of making them. I think they turned out pretty nice. I thank God every day for what beautiful and loving children he gave us! Merry Christmas, and Happy birthday Jesus! :-)
Wednesday, January 14, 2009
Christmas 2008
Posted by Ariane at 10:40