I can't believe that they grow up soooo fast! Kaleb has just turned 7 and he is becoming such a big man!
Well, decided to make him the "star wars" cake that he asked for. I did some research on the internet and found a picture of this really cool cake. I have pictures of it below. It is a scene from Episode III where Obi Wan and Anakin are fighting on the lava.
I think it turned out pretty cool. I put dry ice in it to replicate one of the steam vents on the planet, I am not sure if you can see it in the image below. R2D2 is standing on a white chocolate platform on top of one of the steam vents constructed from rice crispies and the terrain is made from melted milk chocolate. I must say it was a lot of chocolate!
Happy Birthday Kaleb, my little man!
Monday, December 8, 2008
Kaleb turns 7!
Posted by Ariane at 10:34