First off I would like to apoligize to everyone for taking so long to get back to the blog. As you know things get hectic during a move and I don't do well without structure in my life...very little gets done. So here goes....
My last day of work was Friday, June 6th, it was bittersweet but well overdue. Shawn and I spent the weekend packing the house in preparation for the truck on Monday. As a send off Virginia was nice enough to have record breaking heat that weekend and into the next week while we were loading. There is nothing like loading a truck in 104 degree heat with awful humidity to solidify our decision to move back west. With the help of some wonderful friends we got the truck loaded in less than a day. Shawn suffered from heat exhaustion and got really sick. The house was completely empty by Tuesday night and we enjoyed meals at some of our favorite Virginia eateries…The Breeden and the Pasquinelli diners.
Wednesday, July 2, 2008
The move home…
Posted by Ariane at 10:14