We visited one of the coolest zoos on the planet. I have countless memories of visiting the Omaha zoo as a kid and it seems that year after year they are improving, expanding and adding new neat exhibits. They have lots of animals and you can get up right close to them.
I got some really good pictures of some of the cats. All of the ones that were awake were eating their tails...so weird. I wonder what goes through their mind as they see all of these strange faces looking at them all day long?
We all enjoyed the fun filled day and in true Ariane fashion, I lost my cell phone at the zoo. I think that brings the carnage count to somewhere in the double digits…oh well. Don’t worry we have already forked out the dough and replaced my phone…
Later in the afternoon we had the pleasure of meeting my grandma’s new friend and old neighbor Dave.
Wednesday, July 2, 2008
Day 6
Posted by Ariane at 10:22