Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Catching up

Well, a lot has gone on since the last time I made an entry. Things have been hectic and crazy.
So, to bring everyone up to date…Shawn and I have decided to return to Colorado early. Even though we have not sold our house yet we want to get out there and settled so that the kids can start school, and we might be able to enjoy a little bit of our summer with family and friends.

Kaleb’s soccer team ended their season last month with a record of 2 - 2 - 3 (wins-loses-ties). I think Skyler was a good assistant coach.





Skyler had an art show / picnic / performance thingy at her daycare which was really awesome. Her art work was displayed for all to see


The theme of the evening was “Under the Sea;” so she was dressed in her swim suit and flip flops and sung a couple of songs with her classmates.



I gave notice at work and my last day with be this Friday June 6th. I am excited at the thought of not working and returning to the cool breeze of Colorado.

On that note, here are some pictures from our local community pool. It opened Memorial Weekend, of course we all quickly got sunburns but have all recovered. The water itself is ice cold despite how hot it has been outside lately…in the high 80s.